Saturday, November 09, 2013

Last official school holidays.

I realized that this set of holidays that I'm having now will officially be the last set of "School Holidays" of my life. With one last semester to go, I'll complete my studies at SIM-RMIT by mid-year 2014. It's scary how fast time flies. Back then during primary/secondary school days, I'd never thought about how fast/soon I'd face graduation etc. Graduating from a university seemed like a life event that was going to take quite a while more and so on. And today, as I'm typing this, I am just one last semester away from that event. Can time just slow down a little bit please!

Anyway, exams are over. Not too sure and confident bout the last paper (yikes) but oh well, no point brooding over it now :) Staring at my planner, I realise that November is somehow going to be very packed, unknowingly. The number of events/gatherings/meet-ups (and work) have all slotted themselves nicely in every available date for this month. No idea how that happened, but I'm looking forward to everything that's gonna take place :) Yes, even work! Haha. I haven't been working for the past say, 1.5 months?! I kinda miss the people and the ambience.

Speaking of work, my friends and I are at this stage where we're all talking about our future in every conversation that we hold. Where are you going to work at? What do you want to work as? What industry? What field? What are you planning to try? All these questions, gosh. I am so afraid of them right now. But I've decided to take some (more) time to think about it before deciding. Can I be a sloth till I travel to Korea with Steph in Sept?

On a lighter note, I've been heading out for the past few days! Gene's birthday celebration w Glenda at W.39, Mad Garlic with the second sister, The Tiramisu Hero + Windowsill in the Woods with the uni babes, Itacho for the eldest sister's birthday celebration. Updates through pictures:

 photo genebirthday.jpg
 photo genebirthday2.jpg
 photo ninidayoutblog1.jpg
 photo cafehopunigirlsblog.jpg
 photo cafehopcollage2.jpg
 photo cafehopcollage3.jpg
 photo weibirthdayblog.jpg

To a good month ahead, x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home