Friday, July 12, 2013

Sem 3!

Hello wello jello! Done with half of the visiting lectures, it feels great going back to school! I really miss school life a lot omg. As much as I can't believe I'm saying this but yes - I do enjoy school ;) Take a break from work and just focus on my studies. Not that I'm leaving work, just that I'm going to work lesser. Haha, I can hear the applauds and cheers from my close friends because of this already, not to forget my family of course.

 photo Untitled-1-11.jpg
Some pictures to summarize my first three days of school this week! 

Just a short update. Last year of uni life to go! :>

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.” - C. Joybell C.

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home