Sunday, July 28, 2013

July in a glance.

July is coming to an end! And I am kinda feeling relieved, maybe a little hopeful too. After one whole year, I am finally going to work lesser per week :) Hoping that this would give me a good amount of time to deal with school, spend more time w family and friends and of course, some important me-time. And August shall be a good month, hopefully! Am going to Bangkok for a short 3-days trip with the sister! May there be good loots :P

July practically flew by, I can't really recall what I did in the entire month. But am just going to update through pictures captured :) Attended Joey's 21st at Hungry Chimps! Really loved the setting and decorations done at the venue!!! (Y)
 photo collage1-7.jpg
And there, the cheery birthday girl :) 
 photo collage2-5.jpg
with a beautiful cake! 
 photo collage3-3.jpg
 photo collage4-2.jpg

 photo collage5-2.jpg
Stay happy and warm always my noey!! x 
--
Finally materialized the plan to meet up at Garden Slug with Diana this month! :) It's still our all-time fav restaurant. This place is a gem in the East and we love how cosy, unpretentious and awesome it is! Really miss the times we were busy with our duties and responsibilities while we were in Admin & Venue of the DND Comm :') We shared our fav mash potato (REAL GOOD MASH), and she had smoked salmon pasta while I went for the shrimp and roast pumpkin pasta thanks to her recommendation.
 photo collagediana.jpg
--
A week back, I attended Zixiang's commissioning ball held at The Jewel Box! :) It was a good catch-up session and I met a Polyforum friend there too, and turns out we were seated at the same table! Talk about coincidences. Don't have much pictures from the event as it's with his friend (who is also the PF friend I mentioned), opps! But all in all, it was a pretty great event; thanks for the invite (Y)
 photo collageocs.jpg
--
Spent the previous week meeting up with darling old friends :) MS + Gina! Really miss the 4 of the MS girls who are overseas, but am glad we had a full attendance still, in terms of girls who were stuck in SG :) Meeting up with MS never fails to make my day better, words may not even be apt enough to express how thankful I am to have this bunch of sisters. Anddddd on Friday! I met up with Gina :) Like-a-finallyyyyyy!!! I've known this girl for 15 years now, how time flies. Thinking back, we were all still so young omg. 6 year-olds hanging out with each other daily :') We don't even meet up often, and it's really amazing (and i love it) that we can talk and laugh just like the old times. Cheers to friendship xoxo!
 photo collageoldfriends.jpg

Thankful for fantastic meet-ups with friends, thankful for a peaceful July.


Meeting the canadian, HAHA I mean Diana, again tomorrow :) Can't wait can't wait! Am going to bring her to Nam Nam to nom nom hahaha! :)

Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home