Sunday, October 06, 2013

soulbuddy.

One of my favourite months of the year is finally here again! It had been a hectic September and I'm glad it's over now :) Projects are all finally completed *screams*, thank goodness. Almost went crazy this semester cos of the work load! I never thought that we'd be able to even complete them all ahead of time, and hence am super thankful for having the best mate with me in this :')

Anyway, I finally met my soulbuddy for a proper meet-up as well as a birthday brunch date with her! Days with her are always so so so good, where we can really just speak our mind and know that no matter what happens, we'll have each other's back. Being such an eccentric pair of buds, we totally speak the same language and it's amazing how she never fails to comprehend the exact thoughts that I have in my head.

We headed to Symmetry for our brunch date! Such a rustic and fantastic place, we love itttt! The overall ambience made us feel so comfortable and we were so captivated by everything that was going on!

 photo blogoct1e.jpg
 photo blogoct2.jpg
Hope you like the gifts dearie! :* 

Met soulbuddy again a couple of days later for our hair appointment with Elizabeth :) It has been so long since I last visited Elizabeth! Thank goodness my hair was still pretty manageable for the past 3 months and that the situation with split ends was getting better already (Y) Anyway, we chopped several inches of our hair off! Yayness  - happy us with the new hair length!

 photo blogoct3.jpg

Exams are coming up! May everything be smooth-sailing *crosses fingers*!

On a sidenote, me is going to Bangkok in January again!! HAAAPPPINEEESSS :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home