Sunday, August 15, 2010

"And there are storms we cannot weather,"

Photobucket
waits for no man.


Had a fairly good Saturday morning in dreamland, exited that world only at around 1pm. Was staring at the ceiling trying to recall my dream for awhile, was pretty close to recalling it and mummy just had to enter the room reporting the time, ha ha. Forgot about the dream. Spent the evening out with the family, hours later we found ourselves at the car wash cos the car received blessings from some birds. Reached home, fireworks could be seen from the balcony, mummy was near to squealing cos of that, while I was just in the room, too lazy to even move myself from the bed to the window. A magazine, music plugged in, cushions around me on bed and orange juice - long time since I last had this kind of little enjoyment heh. No burdens (coughs), no disturbances, no distractions (besides my mum and her excitement due to fireworks). I am sleeping too much recently, am only active for like 13 hours per day. And that spells 11 hours of sleep, sleep deprivation? I like.


I think I like doing nothing in particular nowadays.

?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home