Wednesday, July 14, 2010

twinny love!

Super duper tired :(
But things are alittle better with twinny around! Jiayou to the both of us, we'll survive this.
Like what Eeping tweeted, it'd be nice if we have a Pause button in life. I think we really need it!

Photobucket
my twinny!

On the top of my wishlist:
1) To do nothing, lie down and just stare at the sky.

Staring at my ceiling would be fine too. I really don't mind, haha. I'm that tired. Everyone else is tired too.

Mummy mentioned going for a short 4-5 days trip during the Oct break. I really want to go, so so badly :( But am I able to? I cannot wait for the Taipei trip with Bella next Feb/March :) However, there's still a long way to go. Which is why I'm so tempted to just tell my mum YES I WANT TO GO. Speaking of going overseas, Bern's leaving for Shanghai this Saturday! Have to be at the airport reaaaal early to send her off :) 3 months, I'm going to miss her.

Poof.

Photobucket
So can I have my Pause ▌▌ button now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home