Wednesday, July 21, 2010

was in a dream, but I am awake now.

Yesterday was the worst day of the month. I was so tired!
I left lounge, took a breather, went to find Kah Hui and Joey. Wanted to rest in lounge, but couldn't. Wasn't able to focus on resting, haha. Super distracted by everything that was going on in the lounge!
But anyway, it was Joey's birthday yesterday! Happy belated dear girl ♥
We'll have a sleepover soon okay. Spent a good 20 minutes talking to her, mini heart to heart talk, taking pictures, laughing at a very cute card (Hint: LYJ) ! I miss the girls, our nua'ing session!
And oh man, I miss my dear MS very much too :(

Photobucket
Sunset.

I went abroad - in my dreams. It was such a nice dream, I want to continue this dream tonight please!
Reality check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home