Sunday, August 01, 2010

Counting the days that pass me by,

Sunny Saturday, Gloomy Sunday.
:( Shouldn't it be the other way round?

The weather is making me really sleepy although I just climbed out of bed a mere four hours ago. How to complete my essay with this kind of temptation? Haha, I have been staring at the word document for the past two hours. And within these two hours, only ___ words have been added. It's so horrible I don't even dare reveal the number! Haha.

Anyway, Saturday me went Parkway to get some stuff, wanted to get KOI but the queue was freaking longgggggggggggg. And, bella and I will finally be finalizing our TW trip by next week! We-cannot-wait! Finally going to travel with her, and it's not even some choir trip this time! :) Time flies, I've traveled to many places with her because of choir competitions or school exchange prog since Sec 1. Bellaaaaa, 我们老了!!!!!!!!! How I wish I can just sleep for many many months and when I wake up, February will be here.
Reached home, Preston was awake from his afternoon nap! He's super duper cute please x10293783506 ! :)

Photobucket

Okay time to go complete the essay!

Photobucket
I can just stare at this face foreverrrrrr :)

P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home