Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brighter than the sun.

Photobucket
December love. 

2012 is just ahead of us, it is time for me to do the final post of the year soon, again. Have been doing a collage at the end of each year since 3 years ago I think? But I haven't got to this year's yet, reason - no time :( As lazy as it sounds, I really haven't been able to find 2-3 hours to sit down in front of the comp, filter through one whole year's worth of pictures and create the collage. But soon soon, I'll get it done and posted before we greet 2011 goodbye! :)

OTC is over! And I really enjoyed the camp a lot. Although this time I'm no longer out there rahrah-ing with fellow GLs most of the time, but still, I have had my own share of fun and laughter with the subcomms and maincomms. I survived the 4-days camp with just 5 hours of sleep in total! Yes, in total, and not 5 hours per day. *beams* Okay, maybe it's nothing to be proud of hahaha. But the hours that I stay awake = precious time spent with fellow friends. Anyway, it is my last OTC! Mixed feelings. As each remaining SU event draws closer, it simply reminds me that we're inching towards Graduation. I feel pretty $%&#@! sometimes when I think about life after TP. $%&#@! because I have no exact word to fit in that sentence. All the memories, friends, experiences, lessons etc are things that are extremely precious! It feels different to walk in school now, especially at the Triangular Garden towards SDC. It feels like it's a walk down memory lane kinda thing! Especially since that route leads to the Students' Lounge for me, which I'm proud to say - my second home.

And ooooh speaking of which, I brought mummy to Lounge on Saturday! The feeling was strangely heart-warming. To bring my mum to somewhere that I'm so proud of; somewhere that I've spent almost 2 years of my TP life at, somewhere that I've slogged my guts out together with 12 other friends who eventually become my family in school, somewhere so close to heart. I was so excited! Wanted to literally introduce every single thing we had in lounge, wanted to let her see the meeting room where each of us sits according to position, wanted to show her our mini pantry, our workspace, our storeroom, our counter, the SU Plaque mounted at the entrance of lounge, the facilities and games etc, everythinggggg. If I was to exaggerate further, I would say that I could feel myself literally glowing when I was showing my mum around. Allow me to go into self-praise mode for once, *screams* but I really felt damn proud of myself that day. Not sure if anyone can understand this feeling but I'm pretty sure the maincomms do :)

Would like to urge all to really enjoy everyyyyy single moment you have in TP. In fact - not only enjoy, but to cherish as well :) Live your TP life to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home