Sunday, December 04, 2011

Everything has beauty.

Photobucket

It's December, the last month of the year - 2012 is just around the corner.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that December is a month that kinda brings you on some emotional ride, up and down. Besides the festive occasion, the celebration, the count-down, the gatherings, the joy of giving and receiving etc, there's also the point of time when you take some time out, alone, and think about the past 11 months, reflect and ponder upon all the happenings and events. I like to think about things (a good and bad trait), and I definitely like to think about what the future has in hold for me, what is going on currently, as well as what has gone by.

I think December is a month of realization. As we look back, we see the changes we've been through, the changes we see in people and situations, the decisions we made and the outcomes that they lead to. It's a month where we, like farmers, reap what we sow. While some of us look forward to the beginning of a new year, I reckon there are others who wish that they could go back to months ago and relive some moments. For me, I kinda belong to the middle portion in a sense cos I am looking forward to a new year, but however, I would want to travel back in time too (not that it's possible, but just sayinggg). It's been a wonderful year nonetheless and again, I have grown as an individual; a little more than the last perhaps. Looking ahead, I see big events; d&d, fow/c, week 0 and sadly, graduation. I don't think I have dreaded graduation this much before honestly. Back then thinking about AHS times, I was very much looking forward to poly life and all. This goes to show how much TP has played a part in my life, or more specifically - TPSU. It has changed my student life drastically, I have learnt and experienced so much! ♥

I take pride in my work, I think I am close to being a perfectionist, we all only want the best for the Union, Union is practically in my mind the whole day ;) Hm. I'm the kind of person who will rather do things on your behalf if I see that you're not putting your heart and soul into it, because the work produced will only be a work that's completed half-heartedly and probably out of obligations :c Maybe I won't bother explaining how tired I am, because I'd rather divert that "frustration" into productive and positive energy. To me, one should be accountable for your actions. And actions speak louder than words. I know it's bad to keep those negative energy to myself and that I should let things be known. Sometimes, I get so exhausted but then again, at the end of the day, I know it's all going to be worth it!! :) Oh man :( Really sorry I'm like starting to rant. Some people still don't truly understand why we're putting ourselves through all these, but I know they'll never get it because they'll never experience what we're going through. :)

"When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home