Wednesday, September 23, 2009

as we walk into many tales,

Aloha,

Photobucket

This holiday, I've been spending alot of time with my old friends! :)

I love it how we can so totally be ourselves infront of each other, how we can go on talking and talking about so many things without being apprehensive, how we can be so unglam infront of one another and the list goes on.

Okay, I wanna find time to go out with the awesome ones as well! Havent seen them since school ended :(

Anyway, went Haji Lane and Arab St with Gina! :)
We just walked, browsed around, and had fun.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Am going to develop some pictures and put them into frames that I've bought soon! :)

I can't wait to see Preston this weekend! Wanna pinch his!!!! :D

Photobucket


Loving my stay-home-day today, toodles!

p.s. I had a strange dream, I dreamt of certain elements of the past blending with the present. It was so real, yet not so real at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home