Friday, August 21, 2009

colour splash

Photobucket


Today's Friday! Dont know whether to feel happy or not, first paper's on Monday. Have been studying with Lyj/Joey this week :) I simply cannot stay at home to study, haha. Too many distractions! But sometimes, I think I can study at home, when I have that extreme-mugger-mood. Roar, it's an on-and-off thing.

Took a little break yesterday evening after studying with Joey, went to do my nails! I know it seems a little inappropriate to do my nails this week but it sort of gives me alittle more motivation to study :) Sounds crap, ok i know but it's true!

Photobucket



I don't know how confident I will be on Monday but let's hope everything will be alright :)
Good luck everyone!

Oh and anyway, I was wondering about this two days ago.
How many people in this world have said "I hate cigarettes and will never smoke in my life" when they were young and ended up smoking later in their life?

I dont know why I thought about this suddenly, but I thought of this while I was watching TV, I think I was watching Celebritea Break. And then I kept wondering if I would ever be part of that group of people; who said they wouldnt smoke in their life but eventually did. (Screams!!)

What does it take
to stay true to the promises you made to yourself?

It's like that kind of statements where people make when they were younger but as years pass, it just doesnt happen. Like "I dont want a 9 to 5 office job in the future, I want to do something inspiring and perhaps just something different". These kind of statements are pretty common I guess, and I believe there must be this certain point of time where we will tell ourselves that we want to do something great and different, and not just hold a 9 to 5 job and sit behind a computer all day.

But what interests me is, how many people have actually achieved that? How many people have said that and carried it out?

So, what does it take?


Omg ok that was totally random, but just felt like typing it out somehow.

Am off to face Monster POM, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home