Friday, August 28, 2009

i can smell freedom in the air.

Marketing paper's over! We're free :D

125 episodes of 爱也好,恨也好 is finally over, with a happy ending! Lotsa touching scenes in the last 3 episodes. My mom was sitting next to me, she was crying. Felt kinda awkward, hahaha, I just laughed out loud at her, literally. But anyway, 125 episodes! Everyday when I go home, I'll tell Grace " I can't wait to watch my 姜白虎 (male lead's name in show)". I guess it's going to be kind of weird, now that the drama has ended.

ANYWAY, the holidays are here! Finally :) Can't wait to meet up with friends! I'm so going to sleep for like, 10 hours everyday.

Photobucket

Took the picture yesterday (?), or was it two days ago. Ah, can't remember, doesn't matter.
Reminds me of Sky of Love, shall watch it again soon. I know I cried like there was no tomorrow when I watched it last year, haha. The guy's quite cute, by the way!

It's Mr Bentwy's birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday :)

Meeting Cryystal, Reuben and Yx tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home