Sunday, August 23, 2009

rainy sunday.

Weather's absolutely lovely today, for staying at home.

Perfect for lazing around, in a super comfy attire, wearing your nerdy spectacles, comfortably on the sofa with fluffy cushions around you, watching funny variety shows that will make you laugh till you cry, drinking green apple and starfruit juice, snacking on Jagabee or something.

That is the kind of Sunday I loveeeeee to have.

Instead, I'm in a pretty dark room thanks to the sun hiding behind the greyish clouds, with a rather satisfying amount of snacks on the study table together with this laptop, POM notes and other lil things placed messily on the table.

Photobucket

As I type all these, I realise the room is getting darker. (Ooh I just heard the thunder!) I really feel like taking a nap! :( But I'm still re-revising POM. And I know I probably won't wake up from my nap till many many hours later.

I'm lazy to stand up and walk to just turn on the lights, and anyway the room is so dark, we've been told that studying in a dim environment will hurt our eyes isnt it. So, I decided to take a break from POM :)


It's a pretty boring Sunday thanks to POM and it's really pouring now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home