Wednesday, June 17, 2009

two thousand words for you,

Was out with my eldest sis on Monday, shopping! Very fun, but tiring! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Spent my day with AHChoir and Jenna today :) Very very enjoyable. I have been out of the choral scene for officially say, half a year or more (?), and i'm back now again, just for this concert. Feels great to be back at a place that's like a home to me. Jenna's been trying to talk to me about joining vocal consort, but i'm just waiting for Mr Toh's choir to officially form. It's kinda exciting! MS can't wait :D

Mummy's birthday tomorrow! So i have to finish my acad writing assignment tonight, no matter what. Even if it means staying up late till in the wee hours of the morning. I should probably start now, but I'm so tired! ): Woke up early today for choir, urgh.

FIGHTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home