Tuesday, May 26, 2009

there's gotta be more to life,

I'm enjoying school! :)
Term tests coming up next week! Kind of excited, yet not-so-excited :S

It's wednesday tomorrow. Wednesday means that I'll be having POM in the morning :/
Last wednesday was a beautiful wednesday for me cos POM was cancelled :D But I guess what they say is true, Good things don't usually last.

I havent seen Bella for 109323748912013 years ):
Just a short post, I dont know why but i just felt like blogging even though I didnt have anything much to blog about.

I've mentioned this quote before last year, I dont know why I'm posting it up again but here goes,
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."

p.s. I like that Samsung phone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home