Friday, May 22, 2009

angelfish

Lotsa pictures! From Gelare trip on Tuesday, Graduation on Wedneday and shopping at Orchard today (Thursday)!

Will post them up tomorrow.

Turns out that I'm not meeting Jenna tomorrow, am meeting her together with some of MS on Saturday for a concert at Esplanade! Singapore Arts Festival 2009 Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy.

It's something like "PLAY! A video game symphony" in 2007! But then again, I think it's kinda different. I think I like PLAY! more :D Haha partly because a few of us were the artistes/performers, and PLAY! has songs from more video games instead of just focusing on music from Final Fantasy. Can't wait, though! :)

I looked at some of the pictures we took during PLAY! period. All the pictures from the changing rooms, make-up room, toilets, back-stage, etc. They make me go AWWW :) I miss those times, like mad! Being an artiste/performer for PLAY! was probably the best experience I've ever had on stage :) And I'd do anything, (yes anything!) to take part in the performance of PLAY! again :)

PLAY! was simply MAGICAL.

K, tomorrow - there's POM! omg, yucks :S

p.s. Thanks Grace for the roses :) They're stunning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home