Friday, May 29, 2009

tired, zzzz.

Photobucket

I just woke up, ): Super tired!
I came home at around 6+, fell asleep at 7:30pm or so and just woke up a few minutes ago. That's like 4 hours!

I was intending to just sleep for like, one hour or so and continue with revision when I'm up. But now, i just feel like going back to sleep instead! >:/

But anyway, I had a great day with Grace and Lene at the lounge today! Together with some other holqa and zetten people :D Grace was exceptionally happy! And omg, I totally am a failure when it comes to a simple game like scissorspaperstone! I lost to Marcus consecutively for dontknowhowmanytimes! Then I tried with other people, like JJ and Shawn. And it's still the same! Eeeeeeeee ):

Can't wait for MS Sleepover! Miss you sisters so much !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home