Thursday, June 25, 2009

i enjoy long bus rides,

Photobucket

flickr, nicole.amberr
Am super exhausted! Slept alittle later last night, went to school for 1 hr today, headed to FEP to meet my sister, then City Hall to meet my mum (w my sis). There's pom and marketing lectures tomorrow, one after the other. Staying in school for alittle while after that, then heading back to AHS for choir practice. Sister will be coming for a sleepover till Sunday with my BIL and Preston tomorrow. So i'll probably be woken up by Preston a few times during the night, and I've to wake up early for rehearsals on Sat. Concert is on Tuesday, time flies. Omg, busy busy ):
I need to have sufficient sleep/rest.

Pictures to be uploaded : Megan's birthday, Holqa dinner (Sabrina's birthday) etc.

Damn tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home