Friday, February 27, 2009

can't think of one.

Out of the house at 10am today :)
Spent the day at FEP with Nini!

Went to do our nails. Nini did french pedi, while I did classic mani. Love my nails :D They're not in a mess anymore. I forgot the name of the nail polish, but the colour is actually like hot pink. Like, hot hot hot pink. Pictures may cause the polish to look like they're some other shades of pink, but yeah.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shopped around after that, saw Nana :D:D:D Walked around with her for like 10-15 minutes while Nini went to try on clothes. Hate blisters, super painful! Haha, but thank goodness for plasters.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyway, am home now and it looks like it's going to rain :(
I hope it doesnt! I have to meet mummy later to go to the Natas Fair at Expo.

Have to leave the house inawhile, cos I'm meeting mummy at 5:30pm!

chants* no rain no rain no rain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home