Thursday, February 26, 2009

the 3 crazy girls

Met Nana and Jane at 11am, headed down to Changi Airport T3, full of TP students! Haha.

In general, we had a urine test, test for blood pressure, chest x-ray, vision test and took height & weight. It was a really cool day and the 3 of us were like very zihigh and crazy.

We started the whole medical examination at like, 11:50am. We were fully done with the whole check-up at only 3pm!!!!!!!!! Cos there're so many people, we had to keep waiting. So basically, we spent most of the time waiting waiting and waiting, and talking of course haha :D

People were then being transferred from T3 to T2 cos of the number of people at T3 (OVERWHELMING)! So the 3 of us were transferred to the clinic at T2 for our last step -evaluation by the doctor and to collect the results. We sat in the ambulance, omg the 3 of us were like squealing/shrieking/screaming hahaha. It was so cool lol, too zihigh alr actually! :P

When we were done, Jane had to leave cos she had work :( So no popeyes for Jane. But it's alright :) We'll meet up again!!! :D

Oh and I dont have my report with me cos of my spine (the x-ray rem?). They'll call me next week to go down and collect the final one. :( Boo. And looking at my BMI, the Doc said that I mustn't go on diet or cut down on food intake at all cos I'll be underweight alr. Goodness, I cannot lose weight cos of my height, yucks.

Walked with Nana back to her place, then I headed home after we spent some time at the airport talking/eating. We'll see each other soon again ;D
I had a great day today!! Except that I didnt/cannot receive my medical report today. Now I have to wait, if not I can just submit everything and send it to TP already :(
Photobucket
On the way home :)

Cold rainy day today again!! Perfect for sleeping :)

Out with Nini tomorrrowwwwwww :D:D SHOPPING DAY!!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home