Monday, February 16, 2009

a Preston update!

Hello :)

I havent blogged for awhile. Have many pictures to upload and post, but shant do it tonight! There's pictures from Jenna's 17th bday celebration at BoatQuay and Raffles Place, and Granny's 80th Birthday!

Today's post shall be a Preston update :D I'll be going over to my sister's place pretty often this week because her parents-in-law have gone to their daughter's place to stay for a week! So I'll be going over to accompany my sister and take a million pictures of Preston :D

Went over around lunch time today, Preston was in a good mood cos he had sufficient sleep! Perfect for taking pictures! :) Yay!!

(Anyway, sidetrack abit ah, TODAY'S WEATHER = SUPER HOT! It's only Feb now, I can't imagine the heat we're all going to withstand a few months later, say - May/June!)

I took 51 pictures of Preston today! Did a simple collage, didnt use all 51 pictures though!
Sent pictures (via MMS) of Preston to a few friends who've been receiving them since Preston was born. Replies? "SO CUTE!!!" :D

Haha, here's the collage. Preston is REALLY CUTE. HE'S JUST TOO ADORABLE!
Preston
Heart melts already right?!

Yay! Love this simple collage! I love those pictures of him smiling/grinning/giggling/etc (the 6th row!!)! :D


I'll be going again tomorrow, so there'll be more pics tomorrow :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home