Monday, September 03, 2012

Do it anyway.

Photobucket
Mother Teresa. 

I've always had this habit of looking through pages and pages of quotes. I figured that it was my way of keeping myself motivated as well as one of the methods of "learning". I must admit, reading quotes have helped me 'survive' difficult moments. Although they're merely words, but after reading and understanding the meaning behind a particular quote, it somehow,weirdly, clears my mind too :> It's always comforting when you come across this particular quote that basically describes your exacttttt feelings at that point in time - and you'll end up saving the quote/image somewhere.

Everyone's struggling with something, so have heart.

It's been a long week, the longest ever.
Hoping that September will be a better month, x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home