Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Overdue: 我毕业了!

I have graduated from TP, and I am thankful that I made the choice to enter TP a few years back :> Without TP, I wouldn't have met all the wonderful friends around me, neither would I have grown so much as an individual, or learnt and experienced so much. :> It was all during my TP life, that I had so many opportunities to make decisions on my own, be responsible and accountable for my actions, as well as to learn how to handle different kinds of situations. It is also thanks to TP that I had the opportunity to attend amazing events such as Polyforum 2010, Swearing-in ceremony at The Istana as well as the National Day Rally 2010. 

People always say, 岁月不绕人. Now that I'm 20, the future seems exciting, yet a little scary at the same time; am always wondering what the future has in hold for me. As we age each year, I think we all discover a different side of ourselves a little bit more each time, not forgetting learning about ourselves too. Keep an open mind all :> 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks to all those who dropped by for my grad ceremony :> And to fellow graduands, WE HAVE GRADUATED ;> TP OI! 

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home