Thursday, June 14, 2012

Third trip of the year.

Am at the airport now, can't wait to arrive at States :> 18 hours of flight, ahhh; can go bonkers :< Have been looking forward to this trip since a few months ago! It has been my motivation, heh heh, been counting down!! And yes, third trip of the year! HK w Nini in Jan, TW w Crystal & Nian in April, and now States w the family! Fourth one coming up next month! ;) EGGCITED.

Can't wait to start snapping peeeektures! Thinking about it, am lucky that I get to travel around so often. Being able to see a different part of the world, experience and learn another's culture, eating yummy food (heh), and not forgetting shopping of course! I love it abroad; the feeling of being in another country just makes me feel really thankful and happy. Especially for someone who likes to people-watch, haha, love it when I'm just sitting down at some cafe or even on the public transport, watching the world go by. Have been traveling since I was 3, I think this trip to the States is going to be my furthest destination to date. Equipped myself w loads of sweets as well as a comfy neck pillow for the long plane ride :> Thank god for in-flight entertainment, can't imagine how I'm going to survive the 18 hours if there weren't any. 18 hours..in terms of movies - that's like 9 movies straight! Yikes.

Take care lovely people! :>

San Francisco, Las Vegas & Los Angeles - here I come!

Xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home