Thursday, April 21, 2011

A short update.

Photobucket

All taiwan pictures are up, d&d pictures are up - on facebook! And I haven't actually got the time to blog about the trip yet! But I will! :) Prolly will make use of Friday to blog about it or something.

It's been a crazy week! FO's over and I'm really glad :) It was a learning point for everyone, I must admit that this FO is really different but in the end - we all know why and what we are here for. I've learnt a lot this camp, and experienced a lot. Had many kinds of emotions and feelings, observed many things, met new people etc. It was a good one, to me. No regrets! Really thankful to have some people around me, and of course Vetra - my first empire as an FA. Not to forget Nicolette, my FA partner :) She has taught me a lot, and I've seen and learnt many things from her. Would have been really lost without her! I want to thank many many many people, but it's impossible to express my thanks here or it'll be a super duper long and wordy post.

Anyway, it's Week 0! School's starting next week! :) Can't wait! Although this semestral break seems really short, but I must say it's really eventful. Taiwan, D&D, FO, Week 0 Regatta etc :) New baby in the house, no more Sony Vaio for me (though I'm still gonna use it for the sake of Funshion). But well, say helllo to the new MacBook Pro! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home