Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Garden Slug.

On the 10th of March, I met up with the girls for lunch :) A simple catch-up session before I disappeared to Taipei, and also before I get buried under FO work. Recently, I am like seizing opportunities to explore new restaurants/eateries/cafes when meeting up with friends. New not meaning that they just opened but new in the sense that I've never visited the place before ^^ The previous post on Mr Punch is an example! I've got a few more in mind, but really - no time to visit the places currently :(

ANYWAY, the four of us visited The Garden Slug.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Totally loveeeeee this place! The food is to-die-for! The Garden Slug is a little diner located in *yesssssssa!* the East (Lorong L Telok Kurau, to be exact). Totally didn't expect to find such a pleasant eating place at Telok Kurau! Would have thought of like, Siglap or East Coast when it comes to yummy food in the East. Anyway, it's a very simple, cosy and humble place, nothing too overly fancy. It's like located near the private properties, so it's a rather peaceful place, perfffffect for a meet-up with friends ^^ And one more thing that I think all Singaporeans would love - there's no GST/service charge or whatsoever! :P Ok, I know I've said it but I must say it again: THE FOOD IS TO-DIE-FOR. A hundred thousand million thumbs-up!

Photobucket
Satisfied & happy us! ^^

Address: 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61, Bright Centre.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, can I ask what the price range of this place is around?

April 05, 2011 10:23 PM  
Blogger PAMELA SEET said...

Hello! It's <$20 for each person! :)

April 21, 2011 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home