Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exam-blues.

Photobucket
Exam's coming! Paper's on tuesday & wednesday.
Just two papers! With lots of readings to be completed and notes to go through, I have no idea how I'm going to survive this week till Wednesday but somehow, I know I will. Feels kinda weird now, but I think I'm falling sick (?) The usual going-to-fall-sick symptoms are here! Talk about timing.

But anyway, I met up with Sabrina today :) It was a goooood lunch date with her! Fish & Co followed by Starbucks! Food-lovers-R-Us ^^ Thanks so much for picking me up from home and sending me to school after that babe! Went back to school for aged-friendly design presentation. It was a little pressurizing in the beginning cos you could really see all the groups' effort and how much they actually pia. But thankfully, I think our presentation went pretty well :) Finally we can concentrate fully on our studies! Headed back to lounge for a short while and Eeping bought KOI ^^ Thanks Pingz! I'm a happy girl today - Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks and Milk Tea from KOI.

Just a short update, felt like blogging - cos I cannot take in anymore information already, so no more studying for the night.

Good luck to all for examinations! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home