Tuesday, October 05, 2010

some things,

Photobucket
Have been spending my week with the polyforum people! Pre-forum activities! Not that bad. First day we headed to CBD area, walked from Chinatown all the way to SG Flyer! :) And in the end, we all went up for a free ride on the flyer! It was a good end for the first day, haha. Met many people from the other polytechnics, really awesome people! Second day was to places I thought i'd never visit! Places like JURONG ISLAND! HAHA. Third day was to R&D Hubs like Fusionopolis and Biopolis. The buildings are really really really cool. Fourth and fifth day - spent doing research work and discussion @ NP with the group. Haha I must admit I ended up multitasking :P Like, researching via Google, and Facebook, Twitter, Skype, MSN are all open/on the other tabs etc. Opps.

Okay, wordy paragraph but it sums up my week! :) Had monthly meeting just now, MY DEAR PIPITA IS BACK ♥ am so happy she's back. I just stared at her for awhile, it was so unreal. I had been communicating with her this 3 months via Gmail and suddenly she's just in front of me. But anyway, it's good to have her back. Really miss her like mad!!

I took super duper long to pack for a 4days JB trip, I have no idea why! :( And it seems like I brought a lot of things just by looking at the luggage, but seriously, I did not! This is bad, it's 3am and I'm still awake. Am meeting Jane around 7am omg ;( She is still awake too! Think we're going to K.O. immediately when we board the bus. I'm really glad there's this trip, I want to get out of here. But anyway, time to log off and seriously try to get some sleep!


are better left unknown.
Time to find myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home