Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MS and MB - we're going to last a lifetime, i swear.

Today, I had a fantastic time with Anglican High School Choir at esplanade. It has been awhile since I stepped on to a stage and sing with them. The whole feel is totally different when it comes to AHS Choir, seriously.

I'm not in the choral scene anymore, unlike majority of MiaSorelle and Mia B. BUT, we'll be together again soon when Mr Toh sets up his own choir next year! Can't wait! :D

I am really grateful towards members of MS and MB that turned up for this concert. Really, I thought only bella meixuan leongying and kayat were coming. In the end, there was quite a large number of you guys :) Super happy to see you people :D I'm very grateful, especially cos you guys are in the midst of your exams and you all still came down! x infinity.

Photobucket
Amazing, that's what you guys are :)

Going to post up everything about the concert tomorrow! Too tired now :)

p.s. Miss the rest of you MS alot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home