Sunday, October 31, 2010

updates updates, just a bit.

Been a long time since I updated this space properly. Last post was for Clare's birthday! Though I uploaded all the pics from PolyForum 2010 on FB already, I still haven't done a post for it. and then, there was exco chalet! But anyway, am here posting pictures from the Nike City 10k SG Race and Cheryl/Bella's birthday. I know I probably should blog about Polyforum 2010 first, but really, that post would be a long long post cos there're too many pictures!! Will blog about it in details soon.

Here goes:
Photobucket

And next upppppp, celebrating cheryl and bella's 18th birthday Love you girls!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Really enjoyed meeting the girls, and seriously - time flies. Most of them are getting ready to face their A's already! I can't wait for their A's to end :) Already booked them for a girls' night out! It's amazing, I totally love the feeling of being with them. Although we don't really meet up every month or so due to our own commitments, there's still this warm and fuzzy feeling whenever I'm with them. Love you sisters!! All the best for exams ♥ JIAYOU!!
School has been great so far! :) Was really glad to see the girls (and the guys) again! And of course, loungeeeeee!! OTC interviews going on right now, lounge is just bustling with noise and excitement. LOVE IT!!

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home