Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7th of august.

I'm going to complete it soon, 5 more to go. LYJ, IT IS SIMPLY FABULOUS.

I watch until damn kanchiong!! K am talking about the drama, i introduced it to Diana today. Hopefully, she'll watch it! Met Diana in the afternoon, had a nice chit-chat session!

When I first started watching, it seemed like a happy ending at Episode 5. I watched till Epi5 and went to sleep 2-3 days ago cos it was pretty late alr. Because the last scene of Epi5 was a happy one, it kept me super happy all the way till the second I fell asleep, I swear. Believe me, I was smiling and smiling and smiling at nobody/nothing. I already switched off the laptop and all. Goodness, I was insane. IT WAS A SO VERY HAPPY SCENE! :D Diana said I'm crazy.


My idol is soooooooooooo absolutely super duper in the drama. Hahaha. I think I may have to look for some mad scientist to help me create a human, because I think all the dramas have affected me so much till I may not find The One later on in life. Expectations differ already! It's like, how come people are just so different in reality! HAHA. (Look at Ivan in ForensicHeroes2 and Wing in Seventh Day - my idol in both shows!) Lyj should understand what I mean since she's watched both. I think she agrees too :P

K crazy already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home