Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I cant find you.

Had our LAST christmas caroling at Isetan today :) Only 11 of us.

Clare, Noey and Lyj went! ;D Passed them their little gifts! Thanks Noey for your card :)
And KAIYING, I RECEIVED YOUR CARD ALREADY :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! All the way from HongKong! Special indeed :)
And and and, NANA, i received yours too! Thanks so much, you send them every year :) loveee!

Went to meet my sister at Paragon, had a late dinner, shopped around alittle bit, and cabbed home. It's Christmas Eve today :) Orchard is totally crowded!! Very fun, but the traffic's alittle bad. Tomorrow's Christmas already! Yay!

I will watch HomeAlone4 later with my sis ;P Completed HomeAlone3 in the morning! Need to wrap my sister's and mom's presents too.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

An advanced merry christmas to you all out there :D
HO HO HOOOOOOOO!

I am, dreaming of a white christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home