Monday, April 26, 2010

not really MIA'ing.

School has started! And this is week 2 of my second year at TP.

Time flies, I have to agree. Many things to learn and experience, and there's just no time for you to slowly ponder and think about things. The world doesn't stop revolving for you, haha. Sometimes, it's like a "now, or never" thing. Anyway, I have no idea what I'm talking about already so yup.

Haha, no more holidays for now! So say goodbye to being broke :D Today grace told me to sell some of my clothes to get some extra moolah. Shall think about it! Read in some magazine, I think it's Seventeen, that selling off things really get you $ pretty fast. And I've been thinking of selling my Canon Powershot E1 and my LG Viewty Smart. Both are in pretty good condition and should give me a decent amount of moolah. Daddy has been asking me to sell the phone ever since I started using the iPhone! Buttttttttt, at the same time, I can't bear to sell the two gadgets away :( How.

Photobucket

Went for Folken's outing on Saturday to Cine. Instax mini madness! Haha, am waiting till I reach my 100th picture.

Am updating this space today cos it's a goooood day! :) Everything seemed super smooth-sailing today!

Love.

p.s. Meimei! Am so happy for you :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home